Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I can't install a DELFTShip software.

I can't install a DELFTShip software. 3 months 3 weeks ago #5461

• Harry
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello.
I have a Samsung RC710 notebook with GeForce 315M videocard. Tell me please what version of DELFTShip I can install on that one? And what I should do for it? Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I can't install a DELFTShip software. 3 months 3 weeks ago #5462

• Maarten
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 16
Hi Harry,

DELFTship requires OpenGL 3 or higher. This is more a driver than a hardware issue, you can check by installing our Free version.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Harry

I can't install a DELFTShip software. 3 months 3 weeks ago #5463

• Harry
  • Fresh Boarder
Maarten, thank you for the fast answer. I tried install DELFTShip's the last version but I couldn't. You are right. It is need Open GL 3+. Please pardon me but I badly know what is it in deed. Could you tell me where I can get Open GL 3+ file and how to install it? Thank you.

I can't install a DELFTShip software. 3 months 3 weeks ago #5464

• Icare
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25
Hi Harry!

Don't you know the searche engines? I could find a provider in less than three seconds: developer.nvidia.com ;)

Note: When you download anything, make sure you're still on the official website... like when buying in the real life...

I can't install a DELFTShip software. 3 months 3 weeks ago #5465

• Harry
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for the quick response. I'm delighted with your level knowledge of computer and your wit. However, you did not answer my question. So I repeat my question: can I install Open GL 3 and higher on my notebook Samsung with videocard GeForce 315M and if yes where I can get Open GL 3 and higher? Anybody knowes? Thank you.

I can't install a DELFTShip software. 2 months 4 weeks ago #5486

• Justa
  • Fresh Boarder
sos sos sos
i'm here new and understad NOTHING. So... i cant install software too. i need the latest drivers version (more than 3.0) too..
WHERE I CAN FIND IT? i was searching here developer.nvidia.com but nothing found :blush: :blush:
plesase anyone write some link from whwrw i have to send drivers or that last version, couse last 10hours i'm trying but 0 rezult :sick: :sick: :blink:

I can't install a DELFTShip software. 2 months 3 weeks ago #5490

• mikulasp
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Is NVIDIA GeForce 315M videocard of specification: can use Open GL 4.1. If is thrue, can working DS all version.
(web: GeForce315M specification)

I can't install a DELFTShip software. 2 months 3 weeks ago #5491

OpenGL support depends at first, on whether the hardware you have supports a certain version of OpenGL. Older cards or laptop may have limited functionality. Second, the graphics card/chip manufacturer has to provide a device driver that actually allows your operating system and applications to use that OpenGL functionality. At some point the manufacturers may stop supporting older graphics cards/chips and even the latest available drivers may not support the newest OpenGL functions. This is an app that allows you to check your supported OpenGL version and test it: http://realtech-vr.com/admin/glview

Good luck, Claudio

I can't install a DELFTShip software. 2 months 3 weeks ago #5492

• Harry
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello Claudio.
Thank you for your full answer.
Harry.
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds