Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lines plan containing the transverse sections at all stations drawn separately.

Lines plan containing the transverse sections at all stations drawn separately. 2 weeks 6 hours ago #5364

• khka11
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi everyone,

I am using the free version of delftship.
I know how to obtain the lines plan containing the views of the hull.
But I need plans containing sections at each station of the hull displayed separately.
This way I can cut the fabrication parts of my ship model simply by cutting the different sections at the stations.
I know that there is already a view, in the lines plan, that shows the transverse sections at each station but in this view all the sections are drawn one beside the other on the same view.
It will be very helpful for me if I could have as many transverse views as the number of stations of the hull, and in each view the transverse section of the hull at this station is drawn.
If there is no possibility to do this in Delftship, could anyone tell me about another software in which we can solve the problem using a model designed in Delftship ???

Many thanks in advance.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Lines plan containing the transverse sections at all stations drawn separately. 1 week 5 days ago #5368

• Maryak
  • Expert Boarder
  • I was tired, today I am retired
  • Thank you received: 20
Save the file as a 2D dxf.

GPV2D.jpg

HTH
Regards Maryak
The following user(s) said Thank You: khka11

Lines plan containing the transverse sections at all stations drawn separately. 1 week 4 days ago #5371

• khka11
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you very much Maryak.

Exactly, that is what I was needing.

Best Regards.
khka11.
Time to create page: 0.306 seconds